Deliver business value that meets user needs.
This sentence sums up what drives me in development. The idea of using our technical knowledge and work methodologies not as the ultimate goal, but to solve real users and clients issues.
Deliver this value should not be done at the expense of code and interactions quality.
Those ideas motivate me to train myself and apply approaches such as Domain Driven Design and Test Driven Development. This is also why I am agile in my work and in a process of continuous improvement.
Please find my articles just bellow or in the DEV Community:
- MongoDB query operators and arrays manipulation (M001 - Part 3)
- A pragmatic approach to documents manipulation in MongoDB (M001 - Part 2)
- Gentle introduction to MongoDB concepts (M001 - Part 1)
- Take the road to MongoDB certification with me!
- Internationalize your Svelte app with reactive stores
- Emancipate yourself from Vuex with Vue 3's Composition API
- Composition API v Renderless Components - Let's use Vue 3's features to clean our components!
- Vue 3's Composition API and the segregation of concerns
- The state of Vue - Will the 3.0 still be approachable?
- Welcome.. To Deno Park!
- DDD in action: Armadora - The board game
- Introduction to Svelte - Adapting a board game
- Summary of a four days DDD training
- Golog : My take on palindromes and Go logging
- The smell of change management
- Test, build and Dockerize your Go app with no effort ! - Building a blogging application part 3
- TDD in action : Debouncer in Go
- Am I really unprofessional ?
- Building a blogging application part 2 - The domains
- Building a blogging application part 1 - The goals
- Coding Dojo - Clean Code - SOLID